Every heard about a magical product called lymphatic drainage body tool? Well, it is an emerging self-care product that people are about to get crazy about just like they did for gua sha or jade rollers. The lymphatic drainage body tool helps in lymphatic drainage that is super relaxing and beneficial for your body. It is an ultimate self-care accessory available at Heat Healer simply de-puff, de-bloat, de-stress your body. The tool is made up of bian stone that is cut and polished into different shapes to fit in different body shapes. Keep reading to know more about lymphatic drainage and also catch the guide to use the tool if you are a beginner.
All about lymphatic drainage
The lymphatic system is a network of organs and tissues that help to get rid of toxins and all unwanted materials. So lymphatic drainage is a kind of massage done on the body as well as the face. It feels really good when you are tired or suffering from sinus pain. Now let’s begin with the user instructions.
Step by step guide to using lymphatic paddle tool at home:
We are pretty sure that you want to gain the benefits that this much talked about product lymphatic drainage tool has to offer. If you don’t know how to use it correctly, read the step to step guide below. All the lymphatic techniques can be repeated for 3,6 or 9 times. Start with the first step i.e.
1) With your flat palm start from behind your head with minimal pressure down towards your clavicle. Repeat 3 times on each side.
2) Now make a fist with your thumb out, fit your jawline start from the center of your chin, and groove your thumb and index finger. Giving little pressure draw fingers towards your ear and jaw. Repeat 3 times.
3) while making a fist and using the backside of your thumb from the nasal liable fold to the side of your ear. Repeat 3 times.
4) make a V with your index and middle finger place your index finger on the starting of your brow and nose and middle finger at the end press down gently for the count of 3 seconds and release calmly. Repeat 3 times.
5) with flat hands press your fingers from temples and drain the downside of the face, behind the ear, down your neck. Repeat 3 times.
6) place your hands in prayer position center in forehead then draw sides of hands towards temples. Repeat 3 times.
7) place your index finger where brow and nose meet start going down of your nose under and around eyes with little pressure. Repeat 3 times.
8) place your palms on your forehead sweep your hand’s downside of your face pressing your temples gliding back, around the ears, side of your neck, and back to the clavicle with little pressure on your shoulders. Repeat 3 times.
Using a lymphatic paddle at home is really simple. Just keep following this guide to make sure you are doing it right.