November 24th’s Wordle answer refers to a large meal people usually have during an annual celebration or a wedding.
November 24th’s Wordle answer is not only a comma word but also fitting for those who celebrate Thanksgiving. Today’s puzzle is not particularly tricky to solve as it refers to a word synonym for a large meal. The term also features two vowels next to each other, which should be easy to identify if players use strategic starting words. While using obscure words might work for some players, many often find themselves stuck on their last two attempts if they don’t have the full context.
To avoid sacrificing their daily streaks, players may want to try their hand at Wordle’s hard mode. Today’s solution is perfect for players to attempt in the more challenging mode as it will assist them in locating the correct positions of the two vowels. While many players might be able to figure out the answer using this mode, many puzzle solvers prefer to use hints, especially if they are stuck on their last attempt.
Today’s Wordle Puzzle Hints (November 24th #523)
Players like to use hints to give them a clearer picture of the answer. While many veteran players consider using hits cheating, many don’t have a choice if they are on their last attempt and want to continue their daily streak. Players who still like to solve Wordle answers themselves should rest assured that these hints don’t give the answer away and only point them in the right direction.
- Hint 1: a large meal
- Hint 2: an annual religious celebration.
- Hint 3: a visual ____ (fill in the blank)
Today’s Wordle Answer (November 24th #523)
Click Read More to reveal today’s Wordle answer.
The November 24th Wordle answer is FEAST.
- Original Release Date:
- Josh Wardle
- iOS, Android, Microsoft Windows
- Josh Wardle, The New York Times Company
- Wordle is a web-based word-guessing game developed by Josh Wardle that took the world by storm in 2021. Players are given a five-letter word to guess and have six attempts to get the word correct. When they get a letter correct, it will mark itself as green if it’s in the correct position and yellow if it is the correct letter in the wrong position. A yellow letter also means that letter could appear more than once. Wordle was purchased by The New York Times Company in 2022 and added to their website and app, keeping the core game free to play as promised – with additional words and other bonuses available through subscription, and is available via browser, iOS, and Android.