December 7th’s Wordle answer is complicated to solve due to its archaic nature and complex spelling. Here’s how players can solve today’s puzzle.
December 7th’s Wordle answer is a bit complicated to solve due to the antiquated nature of the word and the complex spelling. While today’s answer was commonly used in medieval times, it isn’t strictly used in the daily lexicon. However, players who are looking to solve today’s Wordle puzzle should use words that contain two vowels next to each other. However, that is only the starting point, and many players might find themselves stumped after a few attempts.
Having said that, today’s answer is the perfect candidate for Wordle’s hard mode, as it doesn’t let players waste their attempts on random words. In this mode, players cannot use confirmed letters in different spots, making solving the puzzle slightly harder. However, due to the mechanics in this mode, it has proven to be a great way to develop strategies that can be transferred to the regular mode. However, players who want to maintain their daily streak and use hints to solve the puzzle can use the three clues below.
Today’s Wordle Puzzle Hints (December 7th #536)
Using hints has become the norm as Wordle is ubiquitous for not providing any more hints other than the color-changing boxes. Hints for Wordle puzzles work similarly to clues given in crossword puzzles as it doesn’t spoil the answer and only provide better context. Here are three hints that might help players solve December 7th’s Wordle answer:
- Hint 1: to fight with a lance while riding a horse
- Hint 2: to fight on horseback as a knight
- Hint 3: an idiom for personal struggle
Today’s Wordle Answer (December 7th #536)
Click Read More to reveal today’s Wordle answer.
The December 7th Wordle answer is JOUST.
More: Today’s Wordle Answer: All Words For 2022 (Updated Daily)
- Original Release Date:
- Josh Wardle
- iOS, Android, Microsoft Windows
- Josh Wardle, The New York Times Company
- Wordle is a web-based word-guessing game developed by Josh Wardle that took the world by storm in 2021. Players are given a five-letter word to guess and have six attempts to get the word correct. When they get a letter correct, it will mark itself as green if it’s in the correct position and yellow if it is the correct letter in the wrong position. A yellow letter also means that letter could appear more than once. Wordle was purchased by The New York Times Company in 2022 and added to their website and app, keeping the core game free to play as promised – with additional words and other bonuses available through subscription, and is available via browser, iOS, and Android.