With the prevalence of ways of identity thefts increasing worldwide at a fast pace. A dire need for digital document verification services has upsurge. Finance, e-commerce, telecommunication, airport, banks. And many more industries require checking the identities before onboarding them. This will enable them to eliminate any potential risks which could harm the organization And financially as well as reputationally. Most of the time, this is not an easy task to fulfill due to a lack of resources or data breaches problem. To resolve this matter, online document verification services have been introduced into the digital market. It provides a secure customer experience while providing robust security.
Digitizing the Manual Version of Document Authentication
Users want to attain quick and accurate results by consuming less amount of time. Taking time out and going through a long procedure of submitting documents physically. What the users don’t want to experience regarding verifying their documents. Even businesses don’t want to lose customers in this hectic process. In contrast to human labor, complex procedures. Where stakes are high are present with a minimum rate of errors in an automate version of the document verification. As humans are prone to mistakes. The process of generating false positive reviews is detecting more promptly in the automate technique rather than the manual procedure.
Capturing Fake Techniques of Cybercriminals
Faking someone’s identity and using their credentials to perform desire actions is an immoral act used commonly by fraudsters. There are many tricks through which a person can fake imitate the identity of others. Making an account while using the same name and posting rude and hurtful comments on the internet. And changing the elements of the profile to carry out illicit sexual tasks, performing transactions under their name. While looting others are some antics perform by scammers. Therefore, an identity document verification system needs to execute. Which could detect such impersonators and legal action could be taken against them accordingly.
Scammers often steal identity documents in various ways. And then perform modifications on the document by erasing and editing the information in them. Considerably high-end software is available in the online market which is use by fraudsters to temper. The information such as removing holograms, changing the image on the document digitally. And performing many similar tasks for falsifying data. Check frauds, financial identity takeover, and insurance documents are the forging tactics use commonly by imposters.
The Effective Process of Document Verification Services
To verify documents, the users are require to uphold their government-issued documents such as driver’s license, passport. Or ID document in front of a webcam or any electronic device consisting of a camera. The system captures the image after which the text is scan through the automate process of OCR (Optical Character Recognition). The information is analyze and review thoroughly to detect any false elements. Which the results are generate indicating that the identity is verified or non-verified.
The Benefits of Using an Online Document Verification Service – For Customers
- Easy and quick: Documents are capture using an easy. And a quick approach in real-time saving the client from a frustrating long manual procedure.
- Editable: As documents are scan through OCR. It allows an option of performing any editable functions for the information which needs to be update or change.
- Authenticity: With accurate security measures. The document’s authenticity is check to remove any tempered or forged document.
- Camera Technique: The need to physically go to an office. The in-person interaction has been reduce with the feature of uploading a selfie which lets the users amplify and go through a live detection technology to drive speedy results.
The Benefits of Using an Online Document Verification Service – For Companies
- Developing trustful relationships: As the identities of the customers are verify and no actual risks or threats are detected, the company develops a transparency bond of trust as they thoroughly know about the customer and their actions.
- Risk of frauds is reducing: With reliable customers onboard, the rate of risk of frauds is reducing which can protect the firm from any financial penalties worth hundreds of dollars.
- Enhance customer experience: In the automate document attestation process, customers are not disturb from time to time with unnecessary checks which makes an impression of a satisfactory experience, leading to improve brand image of the company.
Wrapping it Up
To comply with digital document verification solutions effectively. The companies need to make amendments in their manual customer onboarding process. The world is moving at a fast pace which causes the requirement to propose a speedy quick. And document authentication system to detect any forged, tempered, or false document. It can also be used to identify those people who might impersonate. The identity of someone else before any criminal activity is carried out. It is beneficial to attract new customers and develop stronger bonds with the old customers. As their queries are dealt with at a minimum rate of error.