If you are here, that means you must have heard about Tik Tok and are willing to go live on this platform without even having 1000 followers. Tik Tok has gained a lot of popularity in past years, and it would not be wrong to say that people are just crazy about this platform. Even in order to increase their popularity, people buy TikTok followers as well. Do you know? In order to get more followers, you can also take the help of going live and interacting with the audience. But for this as well, you need 1000 followers. The question is still the same. So let’s find out the answer now.
What Is TikTok LIVE?
First of all, we need to understand what Tik Tok live is? This is one of the most valuable features for all those who use this platform to get more viewers and gain followers. With the help of the live feature, you can easily interact with the real audience in real-time and increase your TikTok likes. It also plays an important role in forming a strong relationship between the content creator and their followers and makes their platform more intimate. It basically shows the true character of the creator, not any edited video. Through this, the followers can easily ask the creator their questions and get live answers.
What are the major requirements to go live on Tik Tok?
Posting videos and going live is free for the content creators on Tik Tok. However, just like all other social media platforms, there are some basic requirements needed to be fulfilled by the creator to go live.
- It is important for the creator to be aged 16 or over.
- The creator must attain atleast 1000 followers on TikTok.
Going Live On TikTok Without 1000 Followers :
Despite the rule and policy, there are some ways that can help out creators to go live on Tik Tok even when you did not get followers upto 1000.
- First of all, you need to open the Tiktok app on your device and then go to the profile link labeled “me.”
- Now move toward the settings section by tapping on the three-dot menu.
- Scroll down the menu and find the Support option and then select the “Report a Problem” option.
- Search for the Live/Payment/Rewards option and then select the Live Host tab
- You need to hit on the ‘I can’t start a Live” link given on the same page.
- Question will appear on your page as ‘Is your problem resolved?’ select ‘No.’
- In the next step, you need to write a convincing report to Tik Tok and mention that the live function is not enabled on your device and also request him to fix this issue.
- Just remember, if you appeal in a convincing tone, then your issue will definitely be solved.
- Send the email and wait for the answer. It usually takes 2 to 3 days to get heard from the tik authorities.
How to go live on TikTok if you have more than a thousand followers?
If you are one of those already having more than thousands of followers on Tiktok but don’t know how to go live, then the below-given steps and curated for you only.
- You need to open the app, go to the bottom section and select the ‘Create’ option.
- With the help of the navigation bar, swipe the left side and select the LIVE function.
- Set up your live. You can also add up your photo (either you can take a fresh photo or can also upload a selfie)
- Now enter the title. The title will help people to know what your live is going to be about. Try to make it eye-catchy so that more and more users can get infected and join your live
- Now select the chat option and to the topic.
- When everything is done, you will be all set to start the Livestream; tap ‘Go LIVE’ and have fun!
- If you want to finish your live stream when clicking on the small circle given along with the bottom vertical line
- And finally, click on end now tab to confirm
Whether you do or do not have 1000 followers, the above-given information will definitely help you to go live on the platform.
Originally posted 2022-05-10 10:44:16.