I hardly make a hustle on a software, even with the most valid I always have second thoughts about publishing an article with an affiliate link. This time, however, it’s worth it. I’m about to introduce you to a Windows long tail keyword research software that can save you many hours of work compared to a handmade business. If you’re looking for a quicker way to come up with ideas on what content to write, read on.
Keyword Researcher Pro is a simple but effective SEO software that helps you find thousands of long tail keywords useful for creating optimized content for your website.
- GoogleSearch – Search for long tail keywords on Google.
- Search Amazon– Search for long tail keywords on Amazon.
- Search YouTube– Search for long tail keywords on YouTube.
- Write optimized content– Use the “Create content tab” to write web content and enter high-value keywords.
- Plan a content strategy– Assign your keywords to articles and sort your articles into categories.
- Negative keywordlist – A good negative keyword list will ensure that unwanted keywords don’t interfere with your project.
- Advanced Keyword Research– When you have 1000’s of keywords, you need advanced search features to understand and navigate them.
- Assign your keywords to specific lists (white, gray and black)– Group keywords into multicolored lists to keep your project nice and organized.
- Keyword Tags– Create custom tags and assign them to your favorite keywords for better sorting.
- Import Google Keyword PlannerFiles – Drag your Google Keyword Planner CSV files directly into your project.
- Import from Microsoft Excel– Imports keywords and article content via Microsoft Excel (XLS) files.
- Export to CSV and XLS– You can export your keywords and content in many formats, including CSV, XLS, and even a WordPress XML file.
Buy a lifetime PRO license now
How to use Keyword Researcher Pro
The first steps with this software
How to do SEO with Keyword Researcher Pro
How to manage keywords
How to do a keyword research
However, Have you ever wondered how to find long tail keywords for your website? When using Google, you may notice a small drop-down box representing its attempt to predict what you are going to type next. These words appear because they are frequently typed into Google, regardless of the traffic reported in Google Keyword Planner, they are interesting keywords to use.
Wouldn’t it be great if there was a way to save all of these keywords so that we can quickly add them to our site’s content?
Well, this is where Keyword Researcher comes in!
Keyword Researcher is an easy-to-use keyword discovery tool. Once activated, it emulates a human using Google’s autocomplete and repeatedly types thousands of queries into Google. Whenever a partial sentence is entered, Google tries to predict what the whole sentence might be. Using a function that rotates all possible letters as next, this tool can generate thousands of long-tailed phrases and words.
Compatible with Google Keyword Planner exports
However, Do you need to organize keywords and import CSV files from Google’s Keyword Planner? If you’ve ever used the infamous Google Keyword Planner, then you need to partner it with Keyword Researcher. With this tool you will avoid manually manipulating CSV files – in complicated Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
This software was created by SEO experts, and is intended for SEO professionals. It was designed (from the ground up) to be an all-in-one SEO solution that allows you to manage both keywords and website articles.
- Do you need to manage thousands of keywords?
- Need help writing SEO optimized website articles?
- Do you want to organize an entire SEO website?
- So read on and get ready to turn confusing keyword data into valuable information.
However, With Keyword Researcher it is easier to create large databases of long-tailed words and organize them into groups. If you’re already familiar with Google’s Keyword Planner, you’ve probably downloaded the CSV files and continued working on them in Excel.
- Perhaps you have tried to separate good keywords from bad keywords.
- Maybe you’ve been trying to organize your keywords into logical groups.
- Maybe you’ve tried creating SEO-optimized documents for your website and found that squeezing all these keywords into your articles can be a little tricky.
- And this is where the problem begins!
However, For years I have spent hours doing manual keyword research with various tools. This long process used up a lot of precious time! Trying to sort, segment and make sense of a list of thousands of keywords takes forever. It was even more difficult to make this data understandable to the customer.
If you’ve ever spent at least five minutes trying to sort keyword data in Microsoft Excel, then you know how difficult it can be to work with large keyword lists!
Keyword Researcher can turn a list of thousands of keywords into a viable SEO strategy. It was designed to make the entire SEO process smooth – from keyword generation, to content publishing and all the in-between steps.