There are 24 Lost Marbles across multiple areas in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, and there is a permanent strength upgrade for collecting all of them.
Lost Marbles can be found in most locations in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, and finding all 24 will earn players some valuable rewards. Lost Marbles are items containing memories of an Amnesiac who happens to be the previous hero of this land. There are 12 areas where players can search for Lost Marbles in Tiny Tina’s Wonderland, and each area has two collectibles to find.
Although each location in Tiny Tina’s Wonderland only has two Lost Marbles to find, some of them are hard to reach or aren’t accessible until players progress to a certain point in the main story. If players are having a hard time finding or getting to a Lost Marble, then they likely haven’t made it far enough yet, especially for those in Queen’s Gate and Brighthoof. Collecting all 24 Lost Marbles will require significant main story progression.
Players will be notified in-game whenever they are close to a Lost Marble, but the proximity alert doesn’t cover a large distance. Most of the time, players will probably spot the Lost Marble before the game’s indication of one being nearby is heard. For each Lost Marble found in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, players will receive experience and gold as well as a new entry from the Amnesiac. Additionally, completing the collection will earn players a permanent 10% increase in Strength. Although some of the Lost Marbles can be difficult to find, the rewards make them worth collecting.
Where To Find Every Lost Marble In Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- Queen’s Gate Lost Marble: In the northeastern area, players can head toward the castle and take a left to go up a small hill. The Lost Marble will be on the ground at the edge of a cliff where the map ends.
- Queen’s Gate Lost Marble: For this Lost Marble, players can go inside the castle and left toward the electric arrow trap. At the end of the hall where the arrows are being shot from, the Lost Marble can be found up against the wall to the left.
- Brighthoof Lost Marble: In the northeastern part of Brighthoof in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, players can find and enter Izzy’s Fizzies, the building with the large mug on the front of it. Inside, players should go up the stairs, then out to the right and across the wooden plank to the next roof over. The Lost Marble will be in a net with some barrels.
- Brighthoof Lost Marble: The next Lost Marble is in the western part of Brighthoof and can be found by going under the stone bridge and into the sewers. There’s a ladder past the open sewer entrance, and the Lost Marble will be on a table in the room at the top of the ladder.
- Mount Craw Lost Marble: Near the central-southern part of Mount Craw, there’s a house with a yellow awning over the front door. Players can climb onto the house, then fall off the side onto the ledge where the Lost Marble is located.
- Mount Craw Lost Marble: In the southwestern section of Mount Craw, there’s a house with a mountain nearby that has a ladder leading up, and the Lost Marble is on the ledge at the top.
- Weepwild Darkness Lost Marble: For this Lost Marble location in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, players can start at the narrow passage leading to the large open area in the northernmost section of Weepwild Darkness. While facing the gate, players can turn around and head to the wooden platform that has a small hut on it to collect the Lost Marble.
- Weepwild Darkness Lost Marble: Near the western edge of Weepwild Darkness, there’s an area with a lot of purple, glowing crystals, and a cave entrance. While facing the cave, players can go left and use the mushrooms to reach the higher ledge. From there, the Lost Marble should be straight ahead next to a chest.
- Tangledrift Lost Marble: Near the southern edge of the central landmass in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands‘ Tangledrift, there’s a narrow section where a blue vortex can be seen just over the side of the cliff. Jumping in will bring players to the room with the Lost Marble.
- Tangledrift Lost Marble: Southwest from where the vortex was for the previous collectible, players can find another Lost Marble by jumping across the suspended platforms.
- Wargtooth Shallows Lost Marble: Near the center of Wargtooth Shallows, there’s a shipwreck with a Lost Marble inside.
- Wargtooth Shallows Lost Marble: There’s a chain with an anchor attached to it hanging high up in the southeastern area of Wargtooth Shallows. Shooting it down will reveal a staircase leading to another Lost marble.
- Drowned Abyss Lost Marble: In the northeast location of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands‘ Drowned Abyss, there’s an area with a purple glowing symbol projected from the ground, and stepping on the small platform beneath it will send the player flying forward. After reaching the ledge across from the jump boost, players can climb up the wooden platforms, then jump to the area on left to find the Lost Marble.
- Drowned Abyss Lost Marble: From the large anchor and near the center of Drowned Abyss, players can use the nearby shipwreck to reach a ledge with a Lost Marble.
- Crackmast Cove Lost Marble: In the southern part of Crackmast Cove, there’s a Lost Marble on a wrecked ship just west of the large anchor.
- Crackmast Cove Lost Marble: North of the previous collectible, there’s a town with a raised wooden walkway. Players can use the ladder to climb up, then turn left to find the Lost Marble on the ledge below.
- Karnock’s Wall Lost Marble: In the eastern part of Karnock’s Wall, there’s a blue forcefield blocking the way to a Lost Marble. Players in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands will need to activate the purple, glowing machine to gain access to the collectible.
- Karnock’s Wall Lost Marble: In the southeast portion of Karnock’s Wall, there’s another blue forcefield that players can disable to gain access to a Lost Marble. Once the shield is down, players will need to climb up and go across the wooden planks to reach the collectible.
- Sunfang Oasis Lost Marble: At the eastern edge where the map shows very narrow strips of land, there’s a stone archway with blue symbols above it. Inside, players can head to the right and up the stairs to find a Lost Marble.
- Sunfang Oasis Lost Marble: At the southernmost section of Sunfang Oasis, players can go inside the large building and get a Lost Marble in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands from the statue inside to the left.
- Ossu-Gul Necropolis Lost Marble: At the center of the large square landmass in the southern part of Ossu-Gul Necropolis, there’s a building with a low section that the roof covers. Players can use the nearby crate to jump onto the smaller part of the building underneath the green roof to find a Lost Marble near a blue fire.
- Ossu-Gul Necropolis Lost Marble: From the Sandchoked Catacombs fast travel point, players can go northeast to find a Lost Marble on a rock. Players will need to jump to it because the ground will cause them to slide.
- The Fearamid Lost Marble: At the easternmost edge of The Fearamid, there are a couple of chests and a hidden ledge behind them with a Lost Marble on it.
- The Fearamid Lost Marble: Northwest of the previous collectible, there’s a red room with large machines. The Lost Marble is on the lower ledge next to the machines.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is available for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC.
RDR2 Players Are Still Discovering Impressive Weapon Details
About The Author