There are 46 trophies to unlock in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, and players will have to explore every inch of the galaxy to claim every one.
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is packed with characters, collectibles, and plenty of LEGO-style antics, and players who want to play past the main story can earn trophies for completing everything in the game. This massive LEGO game encompasses all nine installments of the Star Wars series, spanning the entire original trilogy, prequel trilogy, and sequel trilogy. With 380 playable characters and an entire galaxy to explore, there’s plenty to do on this planet-hopping adventure.
Achieving 100% completion in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is no small feat, and players will have to venture far and wide across the galaxy to experience everything the game has to offer. There are 24 different planets to explore, and players will find plenty of Studs, Kyber Bricks, and Minikits in every corner of the game’s huge playable area. As players unlock new characters, they’ll be able to return to locations they’ve cleared in Story Mode to work on getting more trophies in Free Play. However, some achievements can only be unlocked while playing in Story Mode, like clearing every level challenge and beating each Episode in the story.
There are a total of 46 trophies that players can unlock in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. While some of these trophies can be unlocked simply by progressing through each episode in the main story, others require players to truly go above and beyond in their playthrough. Between all the side quests, challenges, and upgrades, players will have to explore every planet in the galaxy if they want to claim every trophy in the game.
Every Trophy In LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
- The Phantom Menace – Complete Episode I (Bronze on Playstation, 20 Gamerscore points on Xbox)
- Attack of the Clones – Complete Episode II (Bronze, 20)
- Revenge of the Sith – Complete Episode III (Bronze, 20)
- A New Hope – Complete Episode IV (Bronze, 20)
- The Empire Strikes Back – Complete Episode V (Bronze, 20)
- Return of the Jedi – Complete Episode VI (Bronze, 20)
- The Force Awakens – Complete Episode VII (Bronze, 20)
- The Last Jedi – Complete Episode VIII (Bronze, 20)
- The Rise of Skywalker – Complete Episode IX (Bronze, 20)
- “It’s true… all of it” – Complete the main story of LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (Gold, 100)
- The Arkanis Sector – Complete every event on Tatooine and Geonosis (Bronze, 15)
- Greater Javin – Complete every event on Hoth, Bespin, and Crait (Bronze, 15)
- New Territories – Complete all events on Ajan, Kloss, Cantonica, and Yavin 4 (Bronze, 15)
- Rishi Maze – Complete all events on Kamino (Bronze, 15)
- The Interior – Complete every event on Coruscant, Jakku, and Takodana (Bronze, 15)
- The Slice – Complete every event on Kijimi and Kashyyyk (Bronze, 15)
- Trailing Sectors – Complete all events on Naboo, D’Qar, and Pasaana (Bronze, 15)
- Unknown Regions – Complete every event on Endor, Exegol, Kef Bir, and Ahch-To (Bronze, 15)
- Western Reaches – Complete every event on Dagobah, Mustafar, and Utapau (Bronze, 15)
- “See you around, kid” – Complete every event in the Galaxy (Gold, 100)
- “You think you’re some kind of Jedi?” – Achieve True Jedi rank in a single level (Bronze, 10)
- “Now I am the Master” – Achieve True Jedi rank in every level (Silver, 20)
- “A fine addition to my collection” – Find every Minikit in a single level (Bronze, 10)
- “You needn’t worry about your reward” – Find every Minikit (Silver, 20)
- “Impressive, most impressive” – Complete every level challenge in a single level (Bronze, 10)
- “No more training, do you require” – Complete every level challenge (Silver, 20)
- “Hello there!” – Unlock every character (Silver, 20)
- “Raw, untamed power” – Fully upgrade one character class (Bronze, 15)
- “Power! Unlimited Power!” – Fully upgrade every character class (Silver, 20)
- “You guys got yourself a ship!” – Earn 17,000 Studs (Bronze, 10)
- “Only one business in the Galaxy…” – Earn 10,000,000,000 Studs (Silver, 40)
- “You may fire when ready” – Collect 1,000 Kyber Bricks (Gold, 75)
- “What have you done with those plans?” – Find every single Datacard (Silver, 20)
- “Do or do not. There is no try” – Complete every Galaxy Challenge (Bronze, 20)
- “The fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy” – Complete every race in the Galaxy (Bronze, 20)
- “I’ve never seen a real one!” – Ride every creature in the Galaxy (Bronze, 15)
- “Jedi Business” – Make five people fight in the Cantina using Jedi Mind Tricks (Bronze, 10)
- “Get the crews to their fighters” – Destroy 100 TIE Fighters (Bronze, 20)
- “Aggressive Negotiations” – Defeat 3 enemies with an explosion simultaneously (Bronze, 15)
- “And who gave you permission…?” – Shoot 50 helmets off enemies (Bronze, 10)
- “A little short for a Stormtrooper…” Create 25 disguises while playing as a Hero character (Bronze, 10)
- “I don’t like you either!” – Reach a combat multiplier score of 30 (Bronze, 15)
- “Hey, what are you trying to push on us?” – Complete all of the Jawa’s “Faulty Droid” missions (Silver, 20)
- “GONK!” – Complete every GNK Droid escort mission (Silver, 20)
- “I can fly anything” – Make it through a flight level without dying (Silver, 20)
- A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away… – Unlock every trophy (Platinum on Playstation).
Fortunately, LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga players can make progress on multiple different trophies simultaneously. For example, players need to collect Studs to unlock every character and completely upgrade their skill tree, so they can work towards gathering all 10 billion Studs for the “Only one business in the galaxy…” trophy while making progress with “Hello there!” and “Power! Unlimited Power!” In a similar vein, collecting all the Kyber Bricks required for character upgrades will help players unlock the “You may fire when ready” trophy. Of course, achievements like “Jedi Business” and “A little short for a Stormtrooper…” are more specific, requiring players to make a special effort to unlock them and reach the coveted 100% completion.
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga players can also use Datacards to unlock extras that don’t necessarily count towards any trophies, but will almost certainly make claiming these achievements much easier. Stud Multipliers can be unlocked to drastically increase the amount of Studs players can collect in every level, and the Universal Translator will allow players to understand any character without needing to switch to a Protocol Droid. Claiming every trophy in the game will take some serious determination and dedication, but these special extras can make the task much easier as players journey far and wide across the LEGO galaxy.
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is available on PC, Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
Poppy Playtime’s Mommy Could Get More, Scarier Legs, Says Game Theory
About The Author