There are 15 Holocrons with varying rewards to find on the Death Star while completing the last level of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.
The Death Star is the last level in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, and there are Holocrons to find in this area. Like most of the other levels in the game, the Death Star has 15 Holocrons to find. Many of them are pretty well hidden, so players will need to search every nook and cranny to find them all. There are a variety of rewards to receive by collecting the 15 Holocrons in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed scattered throughout the Death Star.
After the Rebel leaders’ meeting is ambushed by Darth Vader, Starkiller manages to escape and is brought onboard the Rogue Shadow. Upon discovering where the Rebels are being taken, Starkiller sets out for the nearly-completed Death Star to confront Darth Vader and the Emperor. While players are fighting their way through waves of enemies in the Death Star, they can also find some Holocrons with unique rewards. All of the Holocrons can be collected before reaching the Emperor’s chambers at the end of this level.
Holocrons are collectibles that can be found on every level in the game. The most common reward for collecting a Holocron is 10,000 Force Points. However, players can also earn new costumes, lightsaber crystals, power crystals, and spheres from collecting Holocrons. Most levels, like the Death Star, have 15 Holocrons to collect, but some have as little as five. Finding every Holocron in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed will make it easier to level up and unlock a variety of unique rewards.
All Death Star Holocrons In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
The Death Star has some of the more difficult Holocrons to collect in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Each area will need to be explored thoroughly to find every hidden Holocron. Starkiller will also need to have the ability to dash in order to reach one of the Holocrons at the end of the level. The Holocron that requires the dash ability will award a crystal that allows players to turn their lightsaber black. There are a few other valuable rewards to claim while collecting Holocrons on the Death Star.
- Holocron #1 (Katak Power Crystal): Using the stack of boxes at the back of the hangar, players can jump up to the metal walkway. There’s a Holocron on the right side of the hangar on the walkway.
- Holocron #2 (10,000 Force Points): On the same walkway as the previous collectible, players can go all the way around to the left side of the hangar to grab another Holocron. There will be some Scout Troopers to defeat before reaching this Holocron in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.
- Holocron #3 (10,000 Force Points): Inside the long, circular corridor where the laser is firing, there’s a Holocron through the door on the right. After breaking through the first green crystal, the area with the Holocron can be found on the right where enemies are coming from.
- Holocron #4 (Unstable Green Crystal): Further into the laser firing area, there’s a control room with an elevator on the left side. The elevator allows players to reach the upper level where they can get onto the side of where the laser fires. The platform above the laser-firing area can be reached with a double jump, then the Holocron will be at the end of the path on the left.
- Holocron #5 (10,000 Force Points): From the previous collectible, players can turn around and take the path down to the other end to find another Holocron in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.
- Holocron #6 (Talent Sphere): At the end of the laser tube, there’s a door that can be opened using the Force. In the next area, there’s a door to the right with a Holocron inside. There are also a few enemies to defeat before the Holocron can be collected.
- Holocron #7 (10,000 Force Points): In the next room, there are two turrets shooting, and another room on the right side. A Holocron can be found through the door on the right.
- Holocron #8 (10,000 Force Points): At the end of the last hall, there’s a door leading back into a laser-firing area, and the Holocron is on the other side of the tube.
- Holocron #9 (Power Sphere): In the area with the spinning rings where the laser fires from, there’s a door on the left. Inside, there’s an elevator that can be used to reach the lower level beneath the rings. The Holocron can be found on the left side of the lower platform.
- Holocron #10 (10,000 Force Points): After stopping the rings, a path opens up, and the Holocron is floating above the gap between the two bridges. Starkiller in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed can double jump across the gap to collect the Holocron.
- Holocron #11 (10,000 Force Points): In the large, open area with multiple lasers shooting, players can turn left at the entrance. When the laser stops firing, players can continue down the path until reaching a small ledge on the right. The Holocron is directly below, so players can go to the edge and double jump to the walkway below to reach it.
- Holocron #12 (10,000 Force Points): The gravity lift at the bottom can be used to get back up and onto the third level on the side players originally came from. This collectible in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is in a small room at the back of the platform.
- Holocron #13 (10,000 Force Points): Players can then walk past the lasers to the other side of the room, then drop down to the second level. The Holocron will be in the far-right corner.
- Holocron #14 (Black Crystal): One of the gravity lifts can be used to get to the top, and the Holocron can be seen on top of the laser in between the lifts. Players will need to double jump and then dash to reach the ledge on top of the laser. It may take a few tries to get the timing right, but players will need to dash right at the top of the second jump.
- Holocron #15 (Combo Sphere): This Holocron is surrounded by Shadow Guards on the platform that leads to the Emperor. This is the last Holocron to collect on the Death Star in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed has been remastered for Nintendo Switch and is also available for Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, PSP, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, macOS, and PC.
Elden Ring Player Stats Prove How Easy It Actually Is
About The Author