One of the campaign challenges in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands has players find every Bottlecap shortcut to earn a bonus to the Action Skill cooldown rate.
In Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, one of the campaign challenges is to find the location of all Bottlecap shortcuts. There are eight Bottlecaps to find, and each of them is spread across the Overworld in Wonderlands. Unfortunately, Bottlecaps are locked behind story progression, so players may need to visit each location more than once if something was previously preventing them from reaching the next shortcut.
Players will want to find all eight Bottlecap shortcuts before they beat Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands because of the campaign challenge reward. After all eight Bottlecap shortcuts are found and knocked down, Fatemakers will gain a permanent +10% bonus to their Action Skill cooldown rate. Since every class relies upon their Action Skill to be as effective as possible, it’s safe to say that finding every Bottlecap should be a priority.
Bottlecaps aren’t necessarily easy to miss in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, so long as players make sure they explore every inch of the map. The main story pathway doesn’t bring Fatemakers across the path of every Bottlecap shortcut, but the additional areas of the map are blocked off by abilities that are unlocked through side quests. Additionally, some locations require players to clear dungeons first before reaching them in the Overworld.
Every Bottlecap Shortcut Location In Wonderlands
- Bottlecap 1: The first Bottlecap is part of the story when Fatemakers first access the Overworld in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, making it impossible to miss.
- Bottlecap 2: The second Bottlecap location is near the first. Take a left at the Shrine of Mool Ah, then clear the dungeon to access the Bottlecap on the other side.
- Bottlecap 3: After reaching and exiting Brighthoof the first time, turn back around in the Overworld to the right to knock down the Bottlecap.
- Bottlecap 4: Head up the hill left of Wargtooth Shallows and continue left up the hill to find the next Bottlecap.
- Bottlecap 5: Upon leaving Brighthoof after the Emotion of the Ocean mission, turn left in the coral reef to find a dungeon. Clear it to reach the other side and the next Bottlecap location in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
- Bottlecap 6: Facing The Godswell, head up the mountain to the right and take the lift on the left to reach the next Bottlecap.
- Bottlecap 7: After gaining the ability to cross invisible bridges, go back to where the fifth Bottlecap is located. Head over the invisible bridge, then continue up the hill and wrap around to the left to find the next Bottlecap.
- Bottlecap 8: Clear the dungeon that reaches the Shrine of the Crazed Earl to knock down the last Bottlecap in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is available now on Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PS4, PS5, and PC via the Epic Games Store.
Genshin Impact Version 2.7 Delay Rumors Addressed By HoYoverse
About The Author